Thursday, July 12, 2012

IMDB

Ever since I created my IMDB page (imdb.me/lauraannrussell) I have become slightly addicted to checking it fairly frequently. I check the casting calls, I check to see what my starmeter is (right now Emma Stone is #1 for females and I'm 64,709) and compare mine to other actresses that are either other clients of my manager or that went to school with me or something like that. 64,709 may sound really low... but considering when I created my page it was 1,000,209 and a girl I know who has some credits listed on her IMDB page (whereas I do not) is currently ranked over 300,000. So I'm quite excited about it. And clearly quite competitive. lol. Also, even Emma Stone who is, as I said, currently number 1, did not get into the 5 digit rankings until over a year after her page was created (September 5 2004, ranked 601,832, then September 12 2004, ranked 60,325). So, I'm hoping this bodes well for me. ;)

My Starmeter data table as of July 12, 2012

I'm a terrible person, but I do find joy in the fact that I am currently ranked higher than other female clients of my manager who all have a lot of credits on their imdb page. Like I said, I'm very competitive. lol. I know that it will fluctuate and my ranking will go up and down a lot (Emma Stone's did!) but I'm hoping it will tend to go up more than it goes down. :P

Well, that's all for now. 
Thanks!
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment